Monday, December 31, 2018

Taking a break

Sunset over the marina at Summerside PEI (Photo © 2018 - V. Nesdoly)


We have come to the end of another year. In a few hours 2018 will be history. With the December 31, 2018 meditation I have completed nine years of posting a devotion every morning (not always newly written; sometimes reposted from a previous date).

Thanks for reading! To subscribers, thank you for inviting me into your email inbox daily. What an honour!

Writing these devotions has been a wonderful learning experience for me. I have challenged myself to dive deep into the Bible and get some message for myself that I hope has also resonated with you. I have learned so much. However, it is time for me to take a break.

I will not be carrying on writing these for the foreseeable future, though I will leave the blog up for anyone who wishes to read past articles. 

 I may, in the months ahead, gather some of these pieces into a devotional book. If I do that I’ll post details here, so stay subscribed if you would like to know about that.

For now, farewell. I wish you a Happy New Year and I pray God blesses you richly in 2019!

Image: Pixabay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...